Supercrit


Supercrit was a lot more useful than I expected which was great. Going into it I was hesitant about the idea of someone else taking notes for me as I was worried they would miss things I found important. Although when my turn to present came around, I actually found it really handy having someone else taking my notes and they also wrote exactly what i wouldve done! I generally found the whole supercrit session quite valuable as it gave me a chance to see other peoples work and also get new perspectives and gain new insights on my own work. 


My general feedback was that some of my touchpoints still felt a bit cold and authoritive, so i need to work on making them more fun, which im totally ok with as I love making things fun. I also got useful ideas for how to develop certain touch points from my advisor aswell as other students, for example my app. I realised designing an app where people sign up to workshops and download booklets is not the best option, as people would expect an app to have a lot more features and I was worried by focussing too much on app design it would become my main touchpoint, which isn't what I want. Instead, I'm going to focus on a simple website similar to meetup.com where people use it purely to signup for the workshops, find more information and download booklets and i'll show this in a mobile form aswell.

My next steps are to go over my feedback and develop each touchpoint further. I'll also be doing another workshop as I gained very useful critique from my first one about structure and so on. In the next several weeks I want to film my user actually going through the journey of my touchpoints, including the workshop, to bring the journey to life and make it more realistc. This could also be what I show at exposure.








Comments

Popular Posts