SKETCH DOESN'T WORK ON MY LAPTOP SO THATS GREAT (losing the plot)

I realised when trying to design my website that I should probably use sketch because this seems to be what all the cool app designer people use so I thought why not give it a crack, how hard can it be???????


Turns out my laptop is TOO SHIT for sketch so i'm gonna have to use the Massey computers which is annoying cause I love doing work in bed!! 

BUT JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE

The Massey computers only have to old version of sketch so i cant test out my prototypes which is the main reason i used sketch in the first place?!?!?!

AND they also don't let you download apps so I also cant use craft manager to link my prototypes up with invision!? :) :) So i'm gonna have to annoy some poor person and ask to put my stupid work on their laptop just so I can bloody put it on invision and make it clickable which will take be 2 seconds but for some reason this whole process is taking 230398923 hours :D

I'm slowly losing the plot but everything will turn out fine somehow because it always does so i'm just gonna crack on and get on with it!

Comments

Popular Posts