'Winging-it William!


I did a couple user profiles in my proposal, although these were 2 very different ends of the spectrum within the emerging adults group and I realised I didn't want to focus on targeting either of these.

Audience profiles in my proposal


I've been refining my audience even more and created a new user profile that fits the audience i want to target. 

After the second showing and prototyping my workshop i've realised I want to target emerging adults who live in a flat and are about to leave university. Right now, in fourth year everyone is stressing about next year and what life will be like after uni as well as trying to balance their current job, uni work and social life. It's also clear that this age group are freaking out about adulthood the most as they still feel super unprepared for certain things. 

I've created the user profile Winging-it William to reflect my audience based on my previous research.

Winging-it William user profile


Empathy map to gain an understanding for how my audience behaves


The key needs of my audience. I want to focus specifically on 'prepare me'

Comments

Popular Posts