Final Crit!

I talked to Karl about my project along with other students and got some really helpful (at first scary) feedback. Scary, cause I thought I had ran out of ideas, was stressing majorly about other touch points and was still losing the plot a tad, but of course everything was fine and karl is always right so I took on all the feedback and spent last night making alterations and looking for inspo.

My general feedback was that my booklets felt a bit too childish and I generally needed to make everything a bit more mature. I needed to balance the tension of authorative and childish basically.

The 2 main concern were my colours and binding so these are the 2 things i'm currently working on.

I think i've found a potential new idea for a way to bind my booklets in a way thats not permanent to allow for that customisation, but is less like an unfinished school project.









Comments

Popular Posts