Advice from the Advisors - Facilitator booklet

I talked to Andre about my project as i've never talked to him about it before, and it was interesting getting some new feedback and suggestions i hadn't thought of before. One suggestions I thought was great was having a 'facilitators booklet' which is essentially the same booklet the participants get but with some adjustments for the facilitator to make their experience leading the workshop easier.

I gave my current booklet to my dad and told him to add what he'd want to see in the booklet as the facilitator. He added lots of small notes which were all prompts and reminders for what he should talk about, how much he should talk about it, when to ask for question etc. 







I took these on board and added notes to the top of the booklet for the facilitator, filled in some gaps and reworded some things slightly.

One things dad mentioned was he wanted to see exactly what they participants would see, but he would just want notes and reminders on what to say for each page.












Comments

Popular Posts