What to do next

This week I spoke to a previous student about my final project as she also did a workshop for her final project. I gained some useful insights regarding my topic and she guided me through the research steps I need to take.

She reminded me of the skills and research methods I used in brand communication and experince design over the past couple years and suggested I use these when moving forward. I need to continue unpacking my audience, as I need to narrow them down. I'm going to look back at my proposal as I unpacked my audience a lot then and also did a couple user profiles, so I want to expand on those.

I'll gain a lot of useful feedback on friday when i do my prototype workshop and from this I'll be able to develop a new user profile and some current and future journey maps.


Comments

Popular Posts