Week 7 Showing + Feedback

My current statement sentence is, 

I am a human centred designer exploring ways to facilitate and prepare students for significant life moments, through experience design.

It's still quite broad and vague so I for sure need to work on that. 




I mocked up a couple pages for a potential 'adult guide book' to convey what i'm thinking.


I whipped up an empathy map to get an understanding for my audience



I've written out the results from my survey to make it clearer to myself what topic students would want to have more knowledge about. This also proves that there is a reason I chose this topic and there is a need for what i want to achieve.


This is the feedback from my presentation.

I basically need to do more research on what being an adult means and maybe ask students and parents what it means to them. 

Some good feedback I need to keep in mind was to make sure I’m not overloading students with information. My aim is to create something that makes learning about things like, taxes, money, living alone, cooking etc, less daunting and intimidating, so I need to make sure I design something that isn’t going to freak students out.

Comments

Popular Posts