Feedback from Presenting my Idea in Week 6

I didnt have all that much to present this week, but I showed some results from my survey and wrote down who this will be for and why.





The class also gave me some topics they would be interested in learning about too,

Getting a job / Job interviews, car maintence, dealing with death etc.

I realised i need to refine my audience as 16 may be too young and 25 may be too late.
My project at this stage falls under the categories of INFORM and FACILITATE.
Is my final outcome something parents give to children? Is it something they get when they leave school?

My main feedback was to some designing so i need to crack on with that. I also want to find some helpful design precedents and some books to inform me on this topic.


Comments

Popular Posts