Week 3 Presentation

In class today we all presented the work we had so far to everyone else. This meant we had the opportunity to see other peoples work which was very helpful and interesting. 

In preparation I put together a mood board showing inspiration and images that convey my idea. 

I tried to research what taxes were, but found the information was too confusing and too long, so i asked my dad to explain taxing to me in a simple and straight forward way. This was much more useful than google and also made more sense to me, so this could be something to think about going forward.

My sentence at the moment states, 

" I am an experience designer exploring how design can educate students about adulthood through an informative and enjoyable experience."

I definitely need to work on this as it's quite vague. I got some very helpful advice on how to construct this sentence, like making sure it's non dogmatic. I realise i need to make sure the output of this project isn't too serious and full on, it needs to be realistic life advice, eg. tips on how to budget, the reality of growing up etc.

Moving forward I will continue to research by talking to students and parents to slowly gather information. 



Comments

Popular Posts