A potential Idea?!


I have been tossing over a couple ideas such as, creating a better experience for first time flyers, working with the flatting experience and improving the bus stop experience. Although I keep going back to the idea of 'how to adult' which involves teaching students about the useful things we never learnt in school. 

I find this idea interesting as i've noticed this issue pop up over the past several years and realised, wow, I don't know anything about taxing, mortgages, the proper way to write a CV etc. The same issue occurs for other people my age and we all thought by early 20s we would know this stuff, but we still don't. That made me wonder if I could use design to fix this simple problem.

At this stage i'm thinking of educating students about how to adult, in an engaging and fun way, maybe with an experience they go to, where they can take something away from it eg. a manual.
I'm still in the researching process obviously, so I want to look more into this topic and also make sure i'm on the right track by talking to other students.





Comments

Popular Posts